Scope of the gynecological procedures
performed in CM ESCULAP in Bielsko-Biała:
- Fractionated abrasion of the cervical canal and the uterine cavity
- Abrasion of the uterine cavity
- Diagnostic procedures for sample collection from lesions in female genital tract
- Polypectomy and removal of other pathological lesions from female genital tract
- Uterine cervix conization and electrocoagulation
- Corrective surgery in order to lower the female reproductive organ (colpoplasty, sacro-colpo-fixation, transvaginal suspension of the vaginal or uterine stump at the sacrospinous ligament and other procedures depending on indications),
- Surgical treatment of stress urinary incontinence (sling placement through a suprapubic approach or through the obturator foramina)
- Transvaginal hysterectomy (including Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy – LAVH)
Transvaginal endoscopic surgery
- Hysteroscopy (diagnostic, removal of pathological lesions from the uterine cavity, endometrial electroresection).
Surgeries through the abdominal approach (performed through laparotomy or with laparoscopic method)
- Removal of pathological lesions in the adnexa (ovaries, Fallopian tubes),
- Surgical evacuation of the extrauterine pregnancy (also with laparoscopic method)
- Adnexectomy (therapeutic and diagnostic),
- Supravaginal uterine amputation,
- Simple and extended hystero-adnexectomy or hysterectomy,
- Diagnostic laparoscopy.
Each procedure and surgery require previous consultation visit.
Information about organizational matters and preparation for the surgical procedure is available?
At the reception desk, tel. number (33) 8184685-7
By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org